Norwegian and Romanian green cluster experiences for a digital era
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Etzkowitz, Henry & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2000. "The dynamics of innovation: from National Systems and "Mode 2" to a Triple Helix of university-industry-government relations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 109-123, February.
- Randall E. Parker, 2002. "Reflections on the Great Depression," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2473.
- Carmen Beatrice Pauna & Mihaela Simionescu & Tiberiu Diaconescu & Raluca I. Iorgulescu, 2017. "Bio-Based Economy Sketch: The Case of Romania," Working papers Globalization - Economic, Social and Moral Implications, April 2017 12, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Philip Cooke & Loet Leydesdorff, 2006. "Regional Development in the Knowledge-Based Economy: The Construction of Advantage," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 5-15, January.
- Carmen Pauna & Tiberiu Diaconescu & Gabriela Bilevsky, 2012. "Clusters – Instruments For Promoting Economic Competitiveness," New Trends in Modelling and Economic Forecast (MEF 2011), ROMANIAN ACADEMY – INSTITUTE FOR ECONOMIC FORECASTING;"Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 105-120, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jones, Jane & Corral de Zubielqui, Graciela, 2017. "Doing well by doing good: A study of university-industry interactions, innovationess and firm performance in sustainability-oriented Australian SMEs," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 262-270.
- Loet Leydesdorff, 2012. "The Triple Helix, Quadruple Helix, …, and an N-Tuple of Helices: Explanatory Models for Analyzing the Knowledge-Based Economy?," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 3(1), pages 25-35, March.
- Lengyel, Balázs & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2008. "A magyar gazdaság tudásalapú szerveződésének mérése. Az innovációs rendszerek szinergiáinak térbelisége [Measuring the knowledge base of the Hungarian economy: spatial characteristics of innovation," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 522-547.
- Ivan Cucco, 2014. "Network-based policies and innovation networks in two Italian regions: a comparison through a social selection model," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(114), pages 78-96.
- Benedict C. Doepfer & AndrÃ© Habisch & Harald Pechlaner & Xenia-Isabel Poppe & Christoph Schwarz, 2016. "Entrepreneurship, shared values and the region - assessing the conditions for regional social performance of entrepreneurial behaviour," International Journal of Innovation and Regional Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 36-56.
- Lengyel, Balázs & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2015. "The Effects of FDI on Innovation Systems in Hungarian Regions: Where is the Synergy Generated?," MPRA Paper 73945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Klavans & Kevin W Boyack, 2017. "The Research Focus of Nations: Economic vs. Altruistic Motivations," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Loet Leydesdorff & Wilfred Dolfsma & Gerben Van der Panne, 2010. "Measuring the Knowledge Base of an Economy in Terms of Triple-Helix Relations," Chapters, in: Riccardo Viale & Henry Etzkowitz (ed.), The Capitalization of Knowledge, chapter 11, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ciapetti Lorenzo, 2009. "Universities as Embedded Knowledge Hubs and the Challenge of Local Development the Us Lessons and the Italian Case," European Spatial Research and Policy, Sciendo, vol. 16(2), pages 5-22, December.
- Leydesdorff, Loet & Fritsch, Michael, 2006.
"Measuring the knowledge base of regional innovation systems in Germany in terms of a Triple Helix dynamics,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1538-1553, December.
- Leydesdorff, Loet & Fritsch, Michael, 2005. "Measuring the Knowledge Base of Regional Innovation Systems in Germany in terms of a Triple Helix Dynamics," Freiberg Working Papers 2005/10, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Stefania De Medici & Patrizia Riganti & Serena Viola, 2018. "Circular Economy and the Role of Universities in Urban Regeneration: The Case of Ortigia, Syracuse," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-26, November.
- Loet Leydesdorff & Inga Ivanova, 2016. "“Open innovation” and “triple helix” models of innovation: can synergy in innovation systems be measured?," Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 1-12, August.
- Loet Leydesdorff & Martin Meyer, 2007. "The scientometrics of a Triple Helix of university-industry-government relations (Introduction to the topical issue)," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 70(2), pages 207-222, February.
- Blanca L. Delgado-Márquez & Marcos García-Velasco, 2018. "Geographical Distribution of the European Knowledge Base Through the Lens of a Synthetic Index," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 136(2), pages 477-496, April.
- Borseková, Kamila & Vaňová, Anna & Vitálišová, Katarína, 2017. "Smart Specialization for Smart Spatial Development: Innovative Strategies for Building Competitive Advantages in Tourism in Slovakia," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 39-50.
- Christiane Gebhardt, 2013. "The making of plasma medicine. Strategy driven clusters and the emerging roles of cluster management and government supervision," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 401-414, August.
- Günter Clar & Björn Sautter, 2014. "Research Driven Clusters at the Heart of (Trans-)Regional Learning and Priority-Setting Processes," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 5(1), pages 156-180, March.
- Anja Schoen & Dominik Heinisch & Guido Buenstorf, 2014. "Playing the ‘Name Game’ to identify academic patents in Germany," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 101(1), pages 527-545, October.
- Yoon, Junghyun & Lee, Hee Yong & Dinwoodie, John, 2015. "Competitiveness of container terminal operating companies in South Korea and the industry–university–government network," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 1-14.
- Zuti, Bence, 2014. "Modern-day Universities and Regional Development," EconStor Conference Papers 156721, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsgreen industry; bioeconomy; bio-based industry cluster; triple helix model; smart cities; Romania;
All these keywords.
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2017-10-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2017-10-08 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2017-10-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HME-2017-10-08 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-KNM-2017-10-08 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:wpiecf:170701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Corina Saman (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.