Report NEP-KNM-2017-10-08This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chu, Angus C. & Shen, Guobing & Zhang, Xun, 2017. "Imports and Intellectual Property Rights on Innovation in China," MPRA Paper 81706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2017. "Building Knowledge Economies in Africa: A Survey of Policies and Strategies," MPRA Paper 81701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raluca-Ioana Iorgulescu & Carmen Beatrice Păuna & Marioara Iordan & Tiberiu Diaconescu & Gabriela Bilevski & Thomas Brekke & Ole Henrik Gusland & Lasse Berntzen, 2017. "Norwegian and Romanian green cluster experiences for a digital era," Working Papers of Institute for Economic Forecasting 170701, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Chetty, Krish & Qigui, Liu & Gcora, Nozibele & Josie, Jaya & Wenwei, Li & Fang, Chen, 2017. "Bridging the digital divide: Measuring digital literacy," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-69, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Martin Daniel Ackermann, 2016. "Re-evaluating the Definition of Intelligence in Business Intelligence ," GATR Journals jmmr115, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.