Report NEP-AGR-2017-10-08This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Singh, Pushpa & Shahi, Brajesh & Singh, K.M., 2017. "Enhancing Pulses Production in Bihar: Constraints and Strategies for Sustainable Growth," MPRA Paper 81590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2017. "Environmental sustainability of Bulgarian agricultural Farms – assessment, state, factors," MPRA Paper 81658, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ernoiz Antriyandarti, 2017. "Impact of Surplus Labor Existence on Land Lease Market in Rural Central Java," GATR Journals jber133, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Dwi Prasetyani, 2016. "Dryland Farmers’ Access to Productive Resources (A Case Study of Wonogiri)," GATR Journals jber118, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Maria Bruna Zolin & Matilde Cassin & Ilda Mannino, 2017. "Food security, food safety and pesticides: China and the EU compared," Working Papers 2017:02, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Mamoon, Dawood, 2017. "Agriculture or Industry: Rice or Garments: Ex-post and Ex- Ante Analysis of Pakistan’s falling Competitiveness in Its Main Export Items," MPRA Paper 81783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Westmore, 2017. "Do government transfers reduce poverty in China?: Micro evidence from five regions," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1415, OECD Publishing.
- Delpierre, Matthieu & Guirkinger, Catherine & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 2017. "Risk as Impediment to Privatization? The Role of Collective Fields in Extended Agricultural Households," CEPR Discussion Papers 12344, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vicente Pinilla, 2017. "Agricultural crisis in Spain (19th and 20th centuries)," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria 1705, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
- Suryanto, 2017. "Vulnerability and Willingness to Pay for Coping with Flood in Klaten Regency, Central Java, Indonesia," GATR Journals jber135, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Niu, Honglei & Lekse, William, 2017. "Carbon emission effect of urbanization at regional level: Empirical evidence from China," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-62, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Eka Siskawati, 2016. "Why Is Non-Economic Information Important to Carbon Disclosure?," GATR Journals afr115, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Raluca-Ioana Iorgulescu & Carmen Beatrice Păuna & Marioara Iordan & Tiberiu Diaconescu & Gabriela Bilevski & Thomas Brekke & Ole Henrik Gusland & Lasse Berntzen, 2017. "Norwegian and Romanian green cluster experiences for a digital era," Working Papers of Institute for Economic Forecasting 170701, Institute for Economic Forecasting.