Transaction Costs In Public-Private Partnerships: A First Look At The Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- G. Dudkin & T. VÃ¤lilÃ¤, 2006. "Transaction Costs in Public-Private Partnerships: A First Look at the Evidence," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, vol. 7(2), pages 307-331, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leahy, Patricia, 2005. "Lessons from the Private Finance Initiative in the United Kingdom," EIB Papers 8/2005, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Lourdes Torres & Vicente Pina, 2001. "Public-private partnership and private finance initiatives in the EU and Spanish local governments," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 601-619.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lechosław Rojewski, 2008. "Contracting and Transaction Costs in the Public-Private Partnership. A Conception in the Light of the New Institutional Economy," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 21.
- Krzysztof Wasowski, 2013. "Analiza wspolpracy sektora publicznego z doradcami zewnetrznymi w realizacji projektow w systemie koncesyjnym oraz w formie partnerstwa publiczno-prywatnego w Polsce (Analysis of public sector coopera," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 11(43), pages 136-155.
- repec:cpn:umkeip:v:16:y:2017:i:3:p:325-341 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fandel, Günter & Giese, Anke & Mohn, Brigitte, 2012. "Measuring synergy effects of a Public Social Private Partnership (PSPP) project," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 815-824.
- repec:taf:conmgt:v:35:y:2017:i:10:p:627-640 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vecchi, Veronica & Hellowell, Mark & Gatti, Stefano, 2013. "Does the private sector receive an excessive return from investments in health care infrastructure projects? Evidence from the UK," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 243-270.
- Mohammed A. Rajeh & John E. Tookey & James Olabode Bamidele Rotimi, 2015. "Developing a procurement path determination chart SEM-based approach," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(11-12), pages 921-941, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic-private partnership; transaction costs; procurement;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:eibefr:2005_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Polyxeni Kanelliadou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceeiblu.html .