Can Sterilized FX Purchases under Inflation Targeting be Expansionary?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Angus Maddison, 2006. "Asia in the World Economy 1500-2030 AD," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 20, pages 1-37, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Canuto, Otaviano & Cavallari, Matheus, 2013. "Monetary policy and macroprudential regulation : whither emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6310, The World Bank.
- Hernando Vargas & Andrés González & Diego Rodríguez, 2013.
"Foreign exchange intervention in Colombia,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Sovereign risk: a world without risk-free assets?, volume 73, pages 95-125
Bank for International Settlements.
- Hernando Vargas Herrera & Andrés González & Diego Rodríguez, 2013. "Foreign Exchange Intervention in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 757, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Hernando Vargas Herrera & Andrés González & Diego Rodríguez, 2013. "Foreign Exchange Intervention in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010465, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Canuto, Otaviano, 2011.
"How Complementary Are Prudential Regulation and Monetary Policy?,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 60, pages 1-7, June.
- Otaviano Canuto, 2011. "How Complementary Are Prudential Regulation and Monetary Policy?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10089, The World Bank.
- Moura, Marcelo L. & Pereira, Fatima R. & Attuy, Guilherme de Moraes, 2013. "Currency Wars in Action: How Foreign Exchange Interventions Work in an Emerging Economy," Insper Working Papers wpe_304, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Saborowski, Christian, 2014. "Accounting for reserves," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-29.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-05-24 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-05-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-05-24 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rio:texdis:589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpucrbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .