Can Sterilized FX Purchases under Inflation Targeting be Expansionary?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hernando Vargas & Andrés González & Diego Rodríguez, 2013.
"Foreign exchange intervention in Colombia,"
BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.),Sovereign risk: a world without risk-free assets?, volume 73, pages 95-125,
Bank for International Settlements.
- Hernando Vargas Herrera & Andrés González & Diego Rodríguez, 2013. "Foreign Exchange Intervention in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 757, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Hernando Vargas Herrera & Andrés González & Diego Rodríguez, 2013. "Foreign Exchange Intervention in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010465, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Agostini & Luciano Luiz Manarin Dagostini & Jose Luis Oreiro, 2018. "Terms Of Trade, Real Exchange Rate Over-Valuation And De-Industrialization: Theory And Empirical Evidence On Brazilian Case (2003-2015)," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 53, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Canuto, Otaviano, 2011.
"How Complementary Are Prudential Regulation and Monetary Policy?,"
World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 60, pages 1-7, June.
- Otaviano Canuto, 2011. "How Complementary Are Prudential Regulation and Monetary Policy?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10089, The World Bank.
- Moura, Marcelo L. & Pereira, Fatima R. & Attuy, Guilherme de Moraes, 2013. "Currency Wars in Action: How Foreign Exchange Interventions Work in an Emerging Economy," Insper Working Papers wpe_304, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Saborowski, Christian, 2014. "Accounting for reserves," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-29.
- Canuto, Otaviano & Cavallari, Matheus, 2013. "Monetary policy and macroprudential regulation : whither emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6310, The World Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2011-05-24 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-05-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-05-24 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rio:texdis:589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpucrbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.