Report NEP-MON-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Graham, Liam & Snower, Dennis J., 2011. "Hyperbolic Discounting and Positive Optimal Inflation," IZA Discussion Papers 5694, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rossini, Renzo & Quispe, Zenon & Rodriguez, Donita, 2011. "Capital Flows, Monetary Policy and FOREX Interventions in Peru," Working Papers 2011-008, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Peter Tillmann, 2011. "Inflation Targeting and Regional Inflation Persistence: Evidence from Korea," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201122, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Martina Cecioni & Stefano Neri, 2011. "The monetary transmission mechanism in the euro area: has it changed and why?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 808, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Richard Barrett & Ioanna Kokores & Somnath Sen, 2011. "Monetary Policy Games, Instability and Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers 11-10, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Lombardo, Giovanni & Kolasa, Marcin, 2011. "Financial frictions and optimal monetary policy in an open economy," Working Paper Series 1338, European Central Bank.
- Lim, Ewe Ghee & Goh, SooKhoon, 2011. "Is Malaysia exempted from impossible trinity: empirical evidence from 1991-2009," MPRA Paper 30804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christiano, Lawrence & Ilut, Cosmin & Motto, Roberto & Rostagno, Massimo, 2011. "Monetary Policy and Stock Market Booms," Working Papers 2011-005, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2011. "Central banking in Latin America: changes, achievements, challenges," Occasional Papers 1102, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- MArcio Gomes Pinto Garcia, 2011. "Can Sterilized FX Purchases under Inflation Targeting be Expansionary?," Textos para discussão 589, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Ryo Jinnai, 2011. "News Shocks, Price Levels, and Monetary Policy," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-173, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Laurence M. Ball & Sandeep Mazumder, 2011. "Inflation Dynamics and the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 17044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Kregel, 2011. "Was Keynes's Monetary Policy, a outrance in the Treatise, a Forerunnner of ZIRP and QE? Did He Change His Mind in the General Theory?," Economics Policy Note Archive 11-04, Levy Economics Institute.
- Alessandro Flamini, 2011. "Price Stickiness Asymmetry, Persistence and Volatility in a New Keynesian Model," Working Papers 2011013, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised May 2011.
- Blix Grimaldi, Marianna, 2011. "Up for count? Central bank words and financial stress," Working Paper Series 252, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Martin D. D. Evans & Dagfinn Rime, 2011. "Micro approaches to foreign exchange determination," Working Paper 2011/05, Norges Bank.
- Nogues-Marco, María del Pilar, 2011. "Competing bimetallic ratios: Amsterdam, London and bullion arbitrage in the 18th century," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp11-03, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Alberto Musso & Stefano Neri & Livio Stracca, 2011. "Housing, consumption and monetary policy: how different are the U.S. and the euro area?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 807, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.