Innovation et proximité entreprises, entrepreneurs et milieux innovateurs (Innovation and proximity enterprises, entrepreneurs and clusters)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sophie Boutillier, 2001. "L'utilité marginale de l'entrepreneur," Innovations, De Boeck Université, vol. 13(1), pages 17-42.
- Blandine Laperche, 2002. "The Four Key Factors for Commercialising Research: The Case of a Young University in a Region in Crisis," Higher Education Management and Policy, OECD Publishing, vol. 14(3), pages 149-175.
- Lionel Fontagné & Jean-Hervé Lorenzi, 2005. "Désindustrialisation, délocalisations," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00310930, HAL.
- Giovanni Dosi & Christopher Freeman & Richard Nelson & Gerarld Silverberg & Luc Soete (ed.), 1988. "Technical Change and Economic Theory," LEM Book Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy, number dosietal-1988.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richardson, G B, 1972. "The Organisation of Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 883-896, September.
- Bernadette Madeuf & Denis Carré & Gilliane Lefebvre & Christian Milelli, 2005. "Tic et économie de la proximité : organisation et localisation de la recherche & développement au sein des entreprises globales," Innovations, De Boeck Université, vol. 21(1), pages 243-272.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovations; enterprise; clusters; entrepreneurs;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rii:riidoc:144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Philippe Chagnon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rilitfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.