Cost Competitiveness of Chinese and Finnish Paper and Paper Product Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory Chow, 2006. "Are Chinese Official Statistics Reliable?," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 52(2), pages 396-414, June.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitiveness; unit value ratio; paper&pulp industry; NACE 21;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-03-14 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2009-03-14 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-TRA-2009-03-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:dpaper:1173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .