Report NEP-TRA-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhelyazkova, Nevena & Valentova, Marie, 2009. "Women’s Perceptions of Consequences of Career Interruption due to Childcare in Central and Eastern Europe," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-01, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Hengyun Ma & Les Oxley, 2009. "China’s Energy Economy: A Survey of the Literature," Working Papers in Economics 09/02, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Chen, George Shih-Ku, 2009. "Agglomeration economies and the location of Taiwanese investment in China," MPRA Paper 13896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dulleck, Uwe & Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Sutter, Matthias, 2009. "The Economics of Credence Goods: On the Role of Liability, Verifiability, Reputation and Competition," IZA Discussion Papers 4030, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2009. "Migration in an enlarged EU: A challenging solution?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7200, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Erdinç, Didar, 2009. "From credit crunch to credit boom: transitional challenges in Bulgarian banking, 1999-2006," MPRA Paper 10735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahveninen, Harri & Suni, Paavo & Zhao, Yanyun & Wu, Yilin, 2008. "Cost Competitiveness of Chinese and Finnish Paper and Paper Product Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 1173, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Delis, Manthos D, 2008. "Competitive conditions in the Central and Eastern European banking systems," MPRA Paper 13890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Darko Tipurić & Mirjana Pejić Bach, 2009. "Changes in Industrial Concentration in the Croatian Economy (1995-2006)," EFZG Working Papers Series 0903, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Barbuta Misu, Nicoleta, 2009. "Analysis of the Financial Equilibrium on the Building Sector - Case of Romania," MPRA Paper 13995, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Jan 2009.