Innovation, Productivity Growth, and the Survival of the U.S. Copper Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Campbell, Gary A., 1989. "The response of US copper companies to changing market conditions," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 321-337, December.
- Chundu, Askim & Tilton, John E, 1994. "State enterprise and the decline of the Zambian copper industry," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 211-218, December.
- Parry, Ian, 1997. "Productivity Trends in the Natural Resource Industries," Discussion Papers dp-97-39, Resources For the Future.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cunha-e-Sá, Maria A. & Balcão Reis, Ana & Roseta-Palma, Catarina, 2009.
"Technology adoption in nonrenewable resource management,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 235-239, March.
- Maria A. Cunha-e-Sá & Ana Balcão Reis & Catarina Roseta-Palma, 2004. "Technology Adoption in Nonrenewable Resource Management," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/16, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Gavin Wright & Jesse Czelusta, 2002. "Exorcizing the Resource Curse: Minerals as a Knowledge Industry, Past and Present," Working Papers 02008, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Jeremy Smith, 2004. "Productivity Trends in the Gold Mining Industry in Canada," CSLS Research Reports 2004-08, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Donald Alexander & Jon Neill, 2004. "Technical progress and real wage stagnation: theory and evidence from the U.S. steel industry," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 61-75.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2006-01-24 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2006-01-24 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-97-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .