Redistributional Effects of the National Flood Insurance Program
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erwann O. Michel-Kerjan & Carolyn Kousky, 2010.
"Come Rain or Shine: Evidence on Flood Insurance Purchases in Florida,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 77(2), pages 369-397.
- Erwann Michel-Kerjan & Carolyn Kousky, 2009. "Come Rain or Shine: Evidence on Flood Insurance Purchases in Florida," Working Papers hal-00372387, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atreya, Ajita & Ferreira, Susana & Michel-Kerjan, Erwann, 2015. "What drives households to buy flood insurance? New evidence from Georgia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 153-161.
More about this item
KeywordsNFIP; progressivity; departure from proportionality;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-11-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .