Report NEP-IAS-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2011/07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Panetti, Ettore, 2011. "Unobservable savings, risk sharing and default in the financial system," MPRA Paper 29542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferrer, Ana & Riddell, W. Craig, 2011. "Unemployment Insurance Savings Accounts in Latin America: Overview and Assessment," IZA Discussion Papers 5577, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2011/10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bin, Okmyung & Bishop, John A. & Kousky, Carolyn, 2011. "Redistributional Effects of the National Flood Insurance Program," Discussion Papers dp-11-14, Resources For the Future.
- Cropper, Maureen & Hammitt, James K. & Robinson, Lisa A., 2011. "Valuing Mortality Risk Reductions: Progress and Challenges," Discussion Papers dp-11-10, Resources For the Future.