The Age-Distribution of Earnings and the Decline in Labor's Share
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brent Neiman, 2014. "The Global Decline of the Labor Share," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 129(1), pages 61-103.
- Lawrence Robert Z., 2015. "Recent Declines in Labor's Share in U.S. Income: A Preliminary Neoclassical Account," Working Paper Series rwp15-034, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Koh, Dongya; Santaeulàlia-Llopis, Raül; Zheng, Yu, 2015.
"Labor share decline and intellectual property products capital,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2015/05, European University Institute.
- Dongya Koh & Raul Santaeulalia-Llopis & Yu Zheng, 2018. "Labor Share Decline and Intellectual Property Products Capital," Working Papers 873, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Dongya Koh & Raül Santaeulàlia-Llopis & Yu Zheng, 2016. "Labor Share Decline and Intellectual Property Products Capital," Working Papers 927, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Emi Nakamura & J?n Steinsson, 2014.
"Fiscal Stimulus in a Monetary Union: Evidence from US Regions,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(3), pages 753-792, March.
- Emi Nakamura & Jón Steinsson, 2011. "Fiscal Stimulus in a Monetary Union: Evidence from U.S. Regions," NBER Working Papers 17391, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Z. Lawrence, 2015.
"Recent Declines in Labor's Share in US Income: A Preliminary Neoclassical Account,"
Working Paper Series
WP15-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Robert Z. Lawrence, 2015. "Recent Declines in Labor's Share in US Income: A Preliminary Neoclassical Account," NBER Working Papers 21296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias Kehrig & Nicolas Vincent, 2017.
"Growing Productivity without Growing Wages: The Micro-Level Anatomy of the Aggregate Labor Share Decline,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6454, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nicolas Vincent & Matthias Kehrig, 2017. "Growing Productivity without Growing Wages: The Micro-Level Anatomy of the Aggregate Labor Share Decline," 2017 Meeting Papers 739, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Matteo Richiardi & Luis Valenzuela, 2019. "Firm Heterogeneity and the Aggregate Labour Share," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 166, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed017:1369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.