Report NEP-DEM-2018-01-29This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. HÃ©ctor PifarrÃ© i Arolas issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Doepke & MichÃ¨le Tertilt, 2018. "Womenâ€™s Empowerment, the Gender Gap in Desired Fertility, and Fertility Outcomes in Developing Countries," Working Papers 2018-001, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Nina Drange & Marte Rønning, 2017. "Child care center staff composition and early child development," Discussion Papers 870, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Schwandt, Hannes, 2018. "The Lasting Legacy of Seasonal Influenza: In-Utero Exposure and Labor Market Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 12563, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xue, Jianpo & Yip, Chong K., 2017. "One-child policy in China : A unified growth analysis," BOFIT Discussion Papers 22/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Michael Sposi, 2017. "Demographics and the Evolution of Global Imbalances," Globalization Institute Working Papers 332, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jacob Short & Andrew Glover, 2017. "The Age-Distribution of Earnings and the Decline in Labor's Share," 2017 Meeting Papers 1369, Society for Economic Dynamics.