Accounting for Low Take-up Rates and High Rejection Rates in the U.S. Long-Term Care Insurance Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin Lester & Ali Shourideh & Venky Venkateswaran & Ariel Zetlin-Jones, 2019.
"Screening and Adverse Selection in Frictional Markets,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 127(1), pages 338-377.
- Benjamin Lester & Ali Shourideh & Venky Venkateswaran & Ariel Zetlin-Jones, 2015. "Screening and Adverse Selection in Frictional Markets," NBER Working Papers 21833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lester, Benjamin & Shourideh, Ali & Venkateswaran, Venky & Zetlin-Jones, Ariel, 2017. "Screening and Adverse Selection in Frictional Markets," Working Papers 17-35, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Lester, Benjamin & Shourideh, Ali & Venkateswaran, Venky & Zetlin-Jones, Ariel, 2016. "Screening and adverse selection in frictional markets," Working Papers 16-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Venky Venkateswaran & Ariel Zetlin-Jones & Ali Shourideh & Benjamin Lester, 2015. "Screening and Adverse Selection in Frictional Markets," 2015 Meeting Papers 1379, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Benjamin Lester & Ali Shourideh & Venky Venkateswaran & Ariel Zetlin-Jones, 2016. "Screening and Adverse Selection in Frictional Markets," Working Papers 16-14, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Karen A. Kopecky & Tatyana Koreshkova, 2014. "The Impact of Medical and Nursing Home Expenses on Savings," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 29-72, July.
- R. Anton Braun & Karen A. Kopecky & Tatyana Koreshkova, 2017.
"Old, Sick, Alone, and Poor: A Welfare Analysis of Old-Age Social Insurance Programmes,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 84(2), pages 580-612.
- Braun, R. Anton & Kopecky, Karen A. & Koreshkova, Tatyana, 2013. "Old, sick, alone, and poor: a welfare analysis of old-age social insurance programs," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2013-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2016-09-04 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-DGE-2016-09-04 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-IAS-2016-09-04 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed016:515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.