Report NEP-IAS-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tatyana Koreshkova & Karen Kopecky & R. Anton Braun, 2016. "Accounting for Low Take-up Rates and High Rejection Rates in the U.S. Long-Term Care Insurance Market," 2016 Meeting Papers 515, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marika Cabral & Mark R. Cullen, 2016. "Estimating the Value of Public Insurance Using Complementary Private Insurance," NBER Working Papers 22583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Renuka Sane & Susan Thomas, 2016. "From participation to repurchase: Low income households and micro-insurance," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-019, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Lajos Barath & Raushan Bokusheva & Imre Ferto, 2016. "Studying Farm Insurance Demand under Financial Constraints," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1625, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Johannes F. Schmieder & Till von Wachter, 2016. "The Effects of Unemployment Insurance Benefits: New Evidence and Interpretation," NBER Working Papers 22564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2016. "Insurance-markets Equilibrium with Sequential Non-convex Straight-time and Over-time Labor Supply," EconStor Preprints 145298, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Eric J. Lammers & Catherine G. McLaughlin, "undated". "Meaningful Use of Electronic Health Records and Medicare Expenditures: Evidence from a Panel Data Analysis of U.S. Health Care Markets, 2010-2013," Mathematica Policy Research Reports ff810276c34a436da72dd6f27, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Gruber, Alexander & Kogler, Michael, 2016. "Banks and Sovereigns: A Model of Mutual Contagion," Economics Working Paper Series 1614, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Debra Lipson, "undated". "Look Before You Leap: Risk Adjustment for Managed Care Plans Covering Long-Term Services and Supports," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 992570cf6fb44216a3559c852, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Mesa-Lago, Carmelo & Bertranou, Fabio, 2015. "Pension reforms in Chile and social security principles, 1981–2015," MPRA Paper 73437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Debra Lipson & Maria Dominiak & Michelle Herman Soper & Brianna Ensslin, "undated". "Developing Capitation Rates for Medicaid Managed Long-Term Services and Supports Programs: State Considerations," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 07c543391c92460789a57fb66, Mathematica Policy Research.