Insurance-markets Equilibrium with Sequential Non-convex Straight-time and Over-time Labor Supply
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aleksander VASILEV, 2018. "Insurance markets Equilibrium with Sequential Non convex Straight time and Over time Labor Supply," Journal of Mathematical Economics and Finance, ASERS Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 7-26.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2018. "Insurance-markets Equilibrium with Sequential Non-convex Straight-time and Over-time Labor Supply," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2016.
"Straight-time and Overtime: A Sequential-Lottery Approach,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 1-5.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2015. "Straight-time and Overtime: A Sequential-Lottery Approach," EconStor Preprints 142243, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsindivisible labor; straight-time; overtime; sequential lotteries; insurance;
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:esprep:145298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.