Report NEP-AGE-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mathieu Lefebvre & Sergio Perelman, 2016. "Social security wealth and household asset holdings: new evidence from Belgium," Working Papers of BETA 2016-38, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Agarwal, Arunika & Lubet, Alyssa & Mitgang, Elizabeth & Mohanty, Sanjay & Bloom, David E., 2016. "Population Aging in India: Facts, Issues, and Options," IZA Discussion Papers 10162, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Maestas, Nicole & Mullen, Kathleen J. & Powell, David, 2016. "The Effect of Population Aging on Economic Growth, the Labor Force and Productivity," Working Papers 1063-1, RAND Corporation.
- Dayanand S. Manoli & Andrea Weber, 2016. "The Effects of the Early Retirement Age on Retirement Decisions," NBER Working Papers 22561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bloom, David E. & Mitgang, Elizabeth & Osher, Benjamin, 2016. "Demography of Global Aging," IZA Discussion Papers 10164, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bloom, David E. & Luca, Dara Lee, 2016. "The Global Demography of Aging: Facts, Explanations, Future," IZA Discussion Papers 10163, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mesa-Lago, Carmelo & Bertranou, Fabio, 2015. "Pension reforms in Chile and social security principles, 1981–2015," MPRA Paper 73437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Horvath & Helmut Mahringer, 2016. "Entwicklung der Erwerbsbeteiligung bis 2030 unter Berücksichtigung von Änderungen im Bildungsverhalten und rezenter Pensionsreformen. Ein Update," WIFO Working Papers 523, WIFO.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Anthony Webb & Anqi Chen, 2016. "Does Socioeconomic Status Lead People to Retire Too Soon?," Issues in Brief ib2016-14, Center for Retirement Research.
- Ubarevi?ien?, R?ta & van Ham, Maarten, 2016. "Population Decline in Lithuania: Who Lives in Declining Regions and Who Leaves?," IZA Discussion Papers 10160, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tatyana Koreshkova & Karen Kopecky & R. Anton Braun, 2016. "Accounting for Low Take-up Rates and High Rejection Rates in the U.S. Long-Term Care Insurance Market," 2016 Meeting Papers 515, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Banks, James & Blundell, Richard William & Levell, Peter & Smith, James P, 2016. "Life-Cycle Consumption Patterns at Older Ages in the US and the UK: Can Medical Expenditures Explain the Difference?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11479, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boubaker, Sabri & Gounopoulos, Dimitrios & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Paltalidis, Nikos, 2015. "Assessing the effects of unconventional monetary policy on pension funds risk incentives," MPRA Paper 73398, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2016.