The Implications of Richer Earnings Dynamics for Consumption, Wealth, and Welfare
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evangelos V. Dioikitopoulos & Stephen J. Turnovsky & Ronald Wendner, 2020.
"Dynamic Status Effects, Savings, And Income Inequality,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 61(1), pages 351-382, February.
- Evangelos V. Dioikitopoulos & Stephen J. Turnovsky & Roland Wendner, 2017. "Dynamic Status Effects, Savings, and Income Inequality," Graz Economics Papers 2017-08, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Dioikitopoulos, Evangelos & Turnovsky, Stephen & Wendner, Ronald, 2017. "Dynamic Status Effects, Savings, and Income Inequality," MPRA Paper 81005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoffmann, Eran B. & Malacrino, Davide, 2019.
"Employment time and the cyclicality of earnings growth,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 160-171.
- Davide Malacrino & Eran Hoffmann, 2016. "Employment Time and the Cyclicality of Earnings Growth," 2016 Meeting Papers 1556, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eran B. Hoffmann & Davide Malacrino, 2018. "Employment Time and the Cyclicality of Earnings Growth," IMF Working Papers 18/115, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter Levell & Barra Roantree & Jonathan Shaw, 2016.
"Mobility and the lifetime distributional impact of tax and transfer reforms,"
IFS Working Papers
W16/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Peter Levell & Barra Roantree & Jonathan Shaw, 2017. "Mobility and the lifetime distributional impact of tax and transfer reforms," IFS Working Papers W17/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- THELOUDIS Alexandros, 2017.
"Consumption Inequality across Heterogeneous Families,"
LISER Working Paper Series
- Alexandros Theloudis, 2017. "Consumption inequality across heterogeneous families," Working Papers 451, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Fatih Guvenen & Fatih Karahan & Serdar Ozkan, 2018. "Consumption and Savings Under Non-Gaussian Income Risk," 2018 Meeting Papers 314, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Wouterse, B.; & Hussem, A.; & Wong, A.;, 2018. "The effect of co-payments in Long Term Care on the distribution of payments,consumption, and risk," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 18/24, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Azzimonti, Marina & Yared, Pierre, 2019.
"The optimal public and private provision of safe assets,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 126-144.
- Marina Azzimonti & Pierre Yared, 2018. "The Optimal Public and Private Provision of Safe Assets," NBER Working Papers 24534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manuel Sanchez & Felix Wellschmied, 2020.
"Modeling Life-Cycle Earnings Risk with Positive and Negative Shocks,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 37, pages 103-126, July.
- Sanchez, Manuel & Wellschmied, Felix, 2017. "Modeling Life-Cycle Earnings Risk with Positive and Negative Shocks," IZA Discussion Papers 10925, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bar Light, 2018. "Precautionary Saving in a Markovian Earnings Environment," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 29, pages 138-147, July.
- Ignazio Drudi & Giorgio Tassinari & Fabrizio Alboni, 2017. "Changes in wealth distribution in Italy (2002-2012) and who gained from the Great Recession," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 70(281), pages 129-153.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Gomes, Diego B.P., 2017.
"Health care reform or more affordable health care?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 126-153.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Gomes, Diego Braz Pereira, 2016. "Health Care Reform or More Affordable Health Care?," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 780, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed016:149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.