The Effect of Tax-Deferred Retirement Saving Accounts: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Mark J. Warshawsky, 2001.
"Life-cycle saving, limits on contributions to DC pension plans, and lifetime tax benefits,"
0102, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Mark J. Warshawsky, 2001. "Life-Cycle Saving, Limits on Contributions to DC Pension Plans, and Lifetime Tax Benefits," NBER Working Papers 8170, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1990.
"Have IRAs Increased U. S. Saving?: Evidence from Consumer Expenditure Surveys,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 105(3), pages 661-698.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1987. "Have IRAs Increased U.S. Saving?: Evidence from Consumer Expenditure Surveys," NBER Working Papers 2217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gomes, Francisco J & Michaelides, Alexander & Polkovnichenko, Valery, 2005.
"Wealth Accumulation and Portfolio Choice with Taxable and Tax-Deferred Accounts,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4852, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alex Michaelides & Francisco Gomes & Valery Polkovnichenko, 2006. "Wealth Accumulation and Portfolio Choice with Taxable and Tax-Deferred Accounts," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 23, Society for Computational Economics.
- Juan C. Conesa & Dirk Krueger, 1999. "Social Security Reform with Heterogeneous Agents," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 2(4), pages 757-795, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed009:957. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .