Online Appendix to "Technology shocks around the world"
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael D. Bordo & Thomas Helbling, 2003. "Have National Business Cycles Become More Synchronized?," NBER Working Papers 10130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lambrias, Kyriacos, 2011. "World Technology Shocks and the Real Euro-Dollar Exchange Rate," TSE Working Papers 11-261, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Martial Dupaigne & Patrick Fève, 2010.
"Hours Worked and Permanent Technology Shocks in Open Economies,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 69-86, February.
- Dupaigne, Martial & Fève, Patrick, 2009. "Hours Worked and Permanent Technology Shocks in Open Economies," TSE Working Papers 09-114, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Carrillo Julio A. & Elizondo Rocío, 2015. "How Robust Are SVARs at Measuring Monetary Policy in Small Open Economies?," Working Papers 2015-18, Banco de México.
- Elmar Mertens, 2008.
"Are Spectral Estimators Useful for Implementing Long-Run Restrictions in SVARs?,"
08.01, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Elmar Mertens, 2010. "Are spectral estimators useful for implementing long-run restrictions in SVARs?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-09, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cover, James P. & Mallick, Sushanta K., 2012. "Identifying sources of macroeconomic and exchange rate fluctuations in the UK," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1627-1648.
- Mertens, Elmar, 2012. "Are spectral estimators useful for long-run restrictions in SVARs?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 1831-1844.
More about this item
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:append:08-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.