Effects on school enrollment and performance of a conditional transfers program in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dubois, Pierre & de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2000. "Effects on School Enrollment and Performance of a Conditional Transfers Program in Mexico," IDEI Working Papers 114, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Sep 2011.
- Dubois, Pierre & de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2003. "Effects on School Enrollment and Performance of a Conditional Transfers Program in Mexico," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt3z1714nj, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gitter, Seth R. & Barham, Bradford L., 2007. "Credit, Natural Disasters, Coffee, and Educational Attainment in Rural Honduras," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 498-511, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEDUCATION DEMAND; SCHOOLING DECISIONS; SCHOOL PERFORMANCE; DYNAMIC DECISIONS; TREATMENT EFFECTS; TRANSFER PROGRAM; RANDOMIZED EXPERIMENT ; MODELE ECONOMETRIQUE; PROGRAMME D'ENSEIGNEMENT; INTEGRATION SOCIALE; PERFORMANCE; RENOVATION PEDAGOGIQUE ; MEXIQUE;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2002-06-13 (Central & South America)
- NEP-PBE-2002-06-18 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rea:inrawp:36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RAYNAL Helene). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inratfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .