Effects on School Enrollment and Performance of a Conditional Transfers Program in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dubois, Pierre & de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2003. "Effects on School Enrollment and Performance of a Conditional Transfers Program in Mexico," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt3z1714nj, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Dubois, P. & De Janvry, A. & Sadoulet, E., 2002. "Effects on school enrollment and performance of a conditional transfers program in Mexico," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 36, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gitter, Seth R. & Barham, Bradford L., 2007. "Credit, Natural Disasters, Coffee, and Educational Attainment in Rural Honduras," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 498-511, March.
More about this item
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idtlsfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .