Peru: Drivers of De-dollarization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Quispe Misaico, Zenón, 2000. "Política monetaria en una economía con dolarización parcial: el caso del Perú," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 6.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter L. Pedroni & Concha Verdugo Yepes, 2011. "The Relationship Between Illicit Coca Production and Formal Economic Activity in Peru," IMF Working Papers 11/182, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsDollarization; de-dollarization; monetary policy;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2010-12-11 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2010-12-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-12-11 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rbp:wpaper:2010-011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bcrgvpe.html .