Property value returns on investment in street trees: a business case for collaborative investment in Brisbane, Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ram Pandit & Maksym Polyakov & Rohan Sadler, 2014.
"Valuing public and private urban tree canopy cover,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58(3), pages 453-470, July.
- Pandit, Ram & Polyakov, Maksym & Sadler, Rohan, 2014. "Valuing public and private urban tree canopy cover," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58(3), July.
- J. Paul Elhorst, 2014. "Matlab Software for Spatial Panels," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 37(3), pages 389-405, July.
- Escobedo, Francisco J. & Adams, Damian C. & Timilsina, Nilesh, 2015. "Urban forest structure effects on property value," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 12(C), pages 209-217.
- Christopher Ambrey & Christopher Fleming, 2014.
"Valuing Ecosystem Diversity in South East Queensland: A Life Satisfaction Approach,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 45-65, January.
- Christopher L Ambrey & Christopher M Fleming, 2012. "Valuing ecosystem diversity in South East Queensland: A life satisfaction approach," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201210, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Delores Conway & Christina Li & Jennifer Wolch & Christopher Kahle & Michael Jerrett, 2010. "A Spatial Autocorrelation Approach for Examining the Effects of Urban Greenspace on Residential Property Values," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 150-169, August.
- Alicia N. Rambaldi & Ryan R. J. McAllister & Cameron S. Fletcher, 2015. "Decoupling land values in residential property prices: smoothing methods for hedonic imputed price indices," Discussion Papers Series 549, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2016-08-21 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uq2004:563. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.