FROM GALBRAITH TO KRUGMAN AND BACK Galbraith, Krugman and ‘Good Economics’
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Galbraith, John Kenneth, 1970. "Economics as a System of Belief," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(2), pages 469-478, May.
- Galbraith, John Kenneth, 1973. "Power and the Useful Economist," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(1), pages 1-11, March.
- William Breit, 1984. "Galbraith and Friedman: Two Versions of Economic Reality," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 18-29, September.
- Warren J. Samuels, 1984. "Galbraith on Economics as a System of Professional Belief," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 61-76, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2008-06-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2008-06-13 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uq2004:369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .