Report NEP-PKE-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Novarese & Christian Zimmermann, 2008. "Heterodox Economics and Dissemination of Research through the Internet: the Experience of RePEc and NEP," Working papers 2008-17, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Roy Grieve, 2008. "Keynes, Sraffa and the Emergence of the General Theory: Some Thoughts," Working Papers 0804, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- L.A. Duhs, 2008. "FROM GALBRAITH TO KRUGMAN AND BACK Galbraith, Krugman and ‘Good Economics’," Discussion Papers Series 369, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Jack Vromen, 2008. "Ontological issues in evolutionary economics: The debate between Generalized Darwinism and the Continuity Hypothesis," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Dani Rodrik, 2008. "Second-Best Institutions," NBER Working Papers 14050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- L.A. Duhs, 2008. "SEN’S ECONOMIC PHILOSOPHY Capabilities and Human Development in the Revival of Economics as a Moral Science," Discussion Papers Series 366, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Arrigo Opocher, 2008. "The Future of the Working Classes: A Comparison Between J.S. Mill and A. Marshall," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0078, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".