Report NEP-HPE-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roy Grieve, 2008. "Economic Geometry: Marshalls and Other Early Representations of Demand and Supply," Working Papers 0806, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Roy Grieve, 2008. "Keynes, Sraffa and the Emergence of the General Theory: Some Thoughts," Working Papers 0804, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- L.A. Duhs, 2008. "SEN’S ECONOMIC PHILOSOPHY Capabilities and Human Development in the Revival of Economics as a Moral Science," Discussion Papers Series 366, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- L.A. Duhs, 2008. "FROM GALBRAITH TO KRUGMAN AND BACK Galbraith, Krugman and ‘Good Economics’," Discussion Papers Series 369, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Susanne Warning & Christian Wiermann & Günther G. Schulze, 2008. "Zeitschriftenrankings für die Wirtschaftswissenschaften Konstruktion eines umfassenden Metaindexes," Discussion Paper Series 3, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Mar 2008.
- Jack Vromen, 2008. "Ontological issues in evolutionary economics: The debate between Generalized Darwinism and the Continuity Hypothesis," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Marco Novarese & Christian Zimmermann, 2008. "Heterodox Economics and Dissemination of Research through the Internet: the Experience of RePEc and NEP," Working papers 2008-17, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Katja Rost & Emil Inauen & Margit Osterloh & Bruno S. Frey, 2008. "The Corporate Governance of Benedictine Abbeys: What can Stock Corporations Learn from Monasteries?," IEW - Working Papers 374, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:9018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicola Lacetera & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2008. "The Economics of Scientific Misconduct," KITeS Working Papers 215, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Apr 2008.
- Dalgaard, C. & Olsson, O., 2007. "Why Are Market Economies Politically Stable? A Theory of Capitalist Cohesion," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0765, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Margherita Balconi & Stefano Brusoni & Luigi Orsenigo, 2008. "In Defence of the Linear Model: An Essay," KITeS Working Papers 216, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Apr 2008.
- Eric Brunner & Stephen L. Ross & Ebonya Washington, 2008. "Economics and Ideology: Causal Evidence of the Impact of Economic Conditions on Support for Redistribution and Other Ballot Proposals," Working papers 2008-18, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2008.
- James J. Heckman, 2008. "Schools, Skills, and Synapses," NBER Working Papers 14064, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.