Power and the Useful Economist
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Pursuing Profits â€“ or Power?
by Triplecrisis in Triple Crisis on 2013-08-23 23:37:52
- Science and Subterfuge in Economics
by Jayati Ghosh in Project Syndicate on 2019-02-14 14:05:09
- Science and Subterfuge in Economics
by Jayati Ghosh in INET Blog on 2019-02-17 05:00:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Colombo & Paola Labrecciosa & Patrick Paul Walsh, 2005.
"Optimal Corporation Tax: An I.O. Approach,"
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
- Colombo, Luca & Labrecciosa, Paola & Walsh, Patrick Paul, 2006. "Optimal corporation tax: an I.O. approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6719, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Luca Colombo & Paola Labrecciosa & Patrick Paul Walsh, 2006. "Optimal Corporation Tax: An I.O. Approach," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 42, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Sean Alley & John Marangos, 2006. "A Comparative Political Economy Approach to Farming Interest Groups in Australia and the United States," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(3), pages 497-524, July.
- Alexandre Chirat & Charlotte Le Chapelain, 2017. "Some “unexpected proximities” between Schultz and Galbraith on human capital," Working Papers of BETA 2017-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Rainer Bartel, 2007. "Der öffentliche Sektor in der Defensive," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 33(2), pages 199-230.
- Servaas Storm, 2019. "Labor Laws and Manufacturing Performance in India: How Priors Trump Evidence and Progress Gets Stalled," Working Papers Series 90, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Alexandre Chirat & Charlotte Le Chapelain, 2017. "Some “unexpected proximities” between Schultz and Galbraith on human capital," Working Papers 08-17, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Jason L. Saving, 2006. "Consumer Sovereignty in the Modern Global Era," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 22(Fall 2006), pages 107-119.
- Fabio Masini, 2013. "Facts, Theories, and Policies in the History of Economics. An Introductory Note," HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 5-16.
- L.A. Duhs, 2008. "FROM GALBRAITH TO KRUGMAN AND BACK Galbraith, Krugman and ‘Good Economics’," Discussion Papers Series 369, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Anna Klimina, 2013. "Placing the Analysis of Contemporary State Capitalism within an Evolutionary Discourse," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(2), pages 545-554.
- Boyce, James K. & Klemer, Andrew R. & Templet, Paul H. & Willis, Cleve E., 1999. "Power distribution, the environment, and public health: A state-level analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 127-140, April.
- Frank Stilwell, 2019. "From Economics to Political Economy: Contradictions, Challenge, and Change," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(1), pages 35-62, January.
- Yew‐Kwang Ng, 1974. "Harcourt's Survey of Capital Theory," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 50(1), pages 119-129, March.
- Charles Wright, 1977. "A note on the decision rules of public regulatory agencies," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 151-155, September.
- Hanappi, Hardy & Scholz-Waeckerle, Manuel, 2015. "Evolutionary Political Economy: Content and Methods," MPRA Paper 75447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adem LEVENT, 2016. "Power, Market and Techno-Structure in John Kenneth Galbraith’s Thought," Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 214-218, June.
- James Boyce, 1994. "Inequality as a Cause of Environmental Degradation," Published Studies ps1, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1989. "Symposium on Microeconomics: 1 Reflections on the State of Economics: 1988," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 65(1), pages 66-72, March.
- James Boyce, 2003. "Inequality and Environmental Protection," Working Papers wp52, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:63:y:1973:i:1:p:1-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.