Government Policies On Employment And Superannuation: Contradictions And Consequences For Older Australians
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rummery, Sarah, 1992. "The Contribution of Intermittent Labour Force Participation to the Gender Wage Differential," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 68(203), pages 351-364, December.
- Rimmer, Sheila M, 1991. "Occupational Segregation, Earnings Differentials and Status among Australian Workers," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 67(198), pages 205-216, September.
- Kidd, Michael P & Viney, Rosalie, 1991. "Sex Discrimination and Non-random Sampling in the Australian Labour Market," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(56), pages 28-49, June.
- Kidd, Michael P, 1993.
"Sex Discrimination and Occupational Segregation in the Australian Labour Market,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 69(204), pages 44-55, March.
- Kidd, M.P., 1990. "Sex Discrimination and Occupational Segregation in the Australian Labour Market," Papers 1991-01, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Hurd, Michael D, 1990. "Research on the Elderly: Economic Status, Retirement, and Consumption and Saving," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 565-637, June.
- Don Bellante, 1994. "Labor economics," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Austrian Economics, chapter 37 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uq2004:308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .