In: The Elgar Companion to Austrian Economics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulo Reis Mourão., 2005.
"La economía y Las uvas de la ira,"
Revista Cuadernos de Economía, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID, December.
- Mourao, Paulo, 2005. "La Economia y Las Uvas de la ira [Talking about economics using The Grapes of Wrath]," MPRA Paper 3066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2013.
"On the cost of rent-seeking by government bureaucrats in a Real-Business-Cycle framework,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2013-84, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Aleksandar Vasilev, 2013. "On the cost of rent-seeking by government bureaucrats in a Real-Business-Cycle framework," Working Papers 2013_20, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2013. "On the cost of rent-seeking by government bureaucrats in a Real-Business-Cycle framework," EconStor Preprints 142339, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Ajtene Avdullahi & Qazim Tmava, 2018. "Public-Private Wage Gap: The Effort Of The Private Sector To Attract, Motivate And Retain Qualified Staff In Kosovo," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 6(3), pages 59-71.
- Dr Sukhan Jackson & Nerina Vecchio, 2002. "Government Policies On Employment And Superannuation: Contradictions And Consequences For Older Australians," Discussion Papers Series 308, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- E. Frank Stephenson & Erin E. Wendt, 2009. "Occupational Licensing: Scant Treatment in Labor Texts," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 6(2), pages 181-194, May.
- William J. Luther & J. P. McElyea, 2018. "Austrian Macroeconomics in Search of Its Uniqueness," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 33(Summer 20), pages 1-20.
- Joshua D. Angrist, 1998.
"Estimating the Labor Market Impact of Voluntary Military Service Using Social Security Data on Military Applicants,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 249-288, March.
- Joshua D. Angrist, 1995. "Estimating the Labor Market Impact of Voluntary Military Service Using Social Security Data on Military Applicants," NBER Working Papers 5192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Méra, 2010. "Factor Prices under Monopoly for Their Products," Post-Print halshs-00537669, HAL.
- Don Bellante & Gabriel Picone, 1999. "Fast food and unnatural experiments: Another perspective on the New Jersey minimum wage," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 463-477, December.
- Robert Cherry, 1985. "Textbook treatments of minimum-wage legislation," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 25-38, March.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2013. "Essays on Real Business Cycle Modeling and the Public Sector," EconStor Theses, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, number 130522, October.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:53_37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.