La economía y Las uvas de la ira
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mourao, Paulo, 2005.
"La Economia y Las Uvas de la ira
[Talking about economics using The Grapes of Wrath]," MPRA Paper 3066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Don Bellante, 1994. "Labor economics," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Austrian Economics, chapter 37 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Price V. Fishback & William C. Horrace & Shawn Kantor, 2001. "Do Federal Programs Affect Internal Migration? The Impact of New Deal Expenditures on Mobility During the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 8283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donna M. Kish-goodling, 1998. "Using The Merchant of Venice in Teaching Monetary Economics," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 330-339, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEnseñanza de la economía; mercado de economistas; desempleo.;
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000093:005828. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Facultad de Ciencias Económicas Unal). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.