Implications Of Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions By TNCs in Developing Countries: A Beginner's Guide
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Kogut & Harbir Singh, 1988. "The Effect of National Culture on the Choice of Entry Mode," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(3), pages 411-432, September.
- Henrik Bresman & Julian Birkinshaw & Robert Nobel, 1999. "Knowledge Transfer in International Acquisitions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(3), pages 439-462, September.
- Görg, Holger, 1998. "Analysing Foreign Market Entry: The Choice between Greenfield Investment and Acquisitions," Economics Technical Papers 981, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Gonzalez, Pedro & Vasconcellos, Geraldo M. & Kish, Richard J., 1998. "Cross-border mergers and acquisitions: The undervaluation hypothesis," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 25-45.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Tran Tri Dung & Thi Chau Ha NguyenN, 2009. "Mergers and Acquisitions in Vietnam’s Emerging Market Economy, 1990-2009," Working Papers CEB 09-045.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- P.L. Beena, 2004. "Towards understanding the merger-wave in the Indian corporate sector: A comparative perspective," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 355, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2003-03-03 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2003-03-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2003-03-03 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IFN-2003-03-03 (International Finance)
- NEP-IND-2003-03-09 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qeh:qehwps:qehwps88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IT Support). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qehoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.