Report NEP-IND-2003-03-09This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carmine Ornaghi, 2002. "Spillovers In Product And Process Innovation: Evidence From Manufacturing Firms," Economics Working Papers we023213, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Sanjaya Lall, . "Implications Of Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions By TNCs in Developing Countries: A Beginner's Guide," QEH Working Papers qehwps88, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Bipasa Datta & Huw Dixon, . "Free Internet Access and Regulation," Discussion Papers 03/03, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Owen Irvine & Scott Schuh, 2002. "Inventory investment and output volatility," Working Papers 02-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Yu-Fu CHEN & Bill RUSSELL, 2002. "An Optimising Model of Price Adjustment with Missing Information," Economics Working Papers ECO2002/03, European University Institute.
- Ezra Einy & Diego Moreno & Benyamin Shitovitz, 2002. "The Value Of Public Information In A Cournot Duopoly," Economics Working Papers we024617, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- R Amir & V E Lambson, 2003. "Entry, Exit, and Imperfect Competition in the Long Run," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0315, Economics, The University of Manchester.