Motives and modes of FDI in Poland - An exploratory qualitative study
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:5:y:2017:i:2:p:101-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marian Gorynia & Jan Nowak & Piotr Trapczynski & Radoslaw Wolniak, 2015. "Establishment Mode Choices of Emerging Multinationals: Evidence from Poland," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 13(2 (Summer), pages 101-124.
- repec:exl:25engi:v:27:y:2016:i:3:p:294-303 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmotives for FDI; modes of FDI; transition economy; FDI in Poland;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rai:joeems:doi_10.1688/1862-0019_jeems_2007_02_gorynia. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp). General contact details of provider: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .