Regulation and Taxation of Casinos under State-Monopoly, Private Monopoly and Casino Association Regimes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hasret Benar & Glenn Jenkins, 2006. "Regulation and Taxation of Casinos under State-Monopoly, Private Monopoly and Casino Association Regimes," Working Papers 1088, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Thalheimer & Mukhtar Ali, 2003. "The demand for casino gaming," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(8), pages 907-918.
- Paton, David & Siegel, Donald S. & Williams, Leighton Vaughan, 2004.
"Taxation and the Demand for Gambling: New Evidence From the United Kingdom,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 57(4), pages 847-861, December.
- David Paton & Donald S. Siegel & Leighton Vaughan Williams, 2003. "Taxation and the Demand for Gambling: New Evidence from the United Kingdom," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0306, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:8:y:2003:i:10:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, John E., 2005. "Casino Taxation in the United States," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 58(2), pages 303-324, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCasino regulation; taxation; state-monopoly; welfare cost;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2006-04-29 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2006-04-29 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2006-04-29 (Public Finance)
- NEP-REG-2006-04-29 (Regulation)
- NEP-TUR-2006-04-29 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:1056. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .