Report NEP-REG-2006-04-29This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno Deffains & Dominique Demougin, 2006. "Institutional Competition, Political Process and Holdup," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-027, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Griffith, Rachel & Harrison, Rupert & Macartney, Gareth, 2006. "Product Market Reforms, Labour Market Institutions and Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 5599, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adam B. Ashcraft, 2006. "Does the market discipline banks? New evidence from the regulatory capital mix," Staff Reports 244, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Franklin Allen & Elena Carletti & Robert Marquez, 2006. "Credit market competition and capital regulation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-11, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Giang Ho & Anthony Pennington-Cross, 2006. "Predatory lending laws and the cost of credit," Working Papers 2006-022, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paula Sarmento & António Brandão, 2005. "Entry Deterrence and Entry Accommodation Strategies of a Multiproduct Firm Regulated with Dynamic Price Cap," CEF.UP Working Papers 0502, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:hhb:aaracc:91-002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jorge Farinha & Óscar López de Foronda, 2005. "The relation between dividends and insider ownership in different legal systems: international evidence," CEF.UP Working Papers 0509, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- G. Chiesa, 2001. "Incentive-Based Lendig Capacity, Competition and Regulation in Banking," Working Papers 397, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Paula Sarmento & António Brandão, 2006. "Access Pricing: A Comparison Between Full Deregulation and Two Alternative Instruments of Access Price Regulation, Cost-Based and Retail-Minus," CEF.UP Working Papers 0603, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- D. Lanzi, 2001. "Vertical Product Differentiation, Network Competition and Regulation of Connectivity," Working Papers 405, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Hasret Benar & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2006. "Regulation and Taxation of Casinos under State-Monopoly, Private Monopoly and Casino Association Regimes," Working Papers 1056, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Giang Ho & Anthony Pennington-Cross, 2006. "Loan servicer heterogeneity and the termination of subprime mortgages," Working Papers 2006-024, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Francisco Rodríguez, 2006. "How Important is the Credibility Problem in Politics? Evidence from State-Level Abortion Legislation," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2006-014, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- G. Bellettini & C. Berti Ceroni, 2000. "Compulsory schooling laws and the cure against child labor," Working Papers 394, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00010371_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore