Report NEP-TUR-2006-04-29This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xavier Labandeira & Alberto Gago & Fidel Picos & Miguel Rodríguez, 2006. "Taxing Tourism in Spain: Results and Recommendations," Working Papers 2006.40, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rinaldo Brau & Davide Cao, 2006. "Uncovering the Macrostructure of Tourists’ Preferences. A Choice Experiment Analysis of Tourism Demand to Sardinia," Working Papers 2006.33, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Peter C. Roebeling & M.E. Kragt & A. Ruijs, 2006. "Effects of Great Barrier Reef Degradation on Recreational Demand: A Contingent Behaviour Approach," Working Papers 2006.45, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maria M. De Mello & Natércia Fortuna, 2005. "Testing Alternative Dynamic Systems for Modelling Tourism Demand," CEF.UP Working Papers 0501, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Hasret Benar & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2006. "The Economics of Casino Taxation," Working Papers 1057, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Carlo Giupponi & R. Camera & A. Fassio & A. Lasut & J. Mysiak & A. Sgobbi, 2006. "Network Analysis, Creative System Modelling and Decision Support: The NetSyMoD Approach," Working Papers 2006.46, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hasret Benar & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2006. "Regulation and Taxation of Casinos under State-Monopoly, Private Monopoly and Casino Association Regimes," Working Papers 1056, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Danny Campbell & W. George Hutchinson & Riccardo Scarpa, 2006. "Using Discrete Choice Experiments to Derive Individual-Specific WTP Estimates for Landscape Improvements under Agri-Environmental Schemes: Evidence from the Rural Environment Protection Scheme in Irel," Working Papers 2006.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Merz, Joachim & Osberg, Lars, 2006. "Keeping in Touch: A Benefit of Public Holidays," IZA Discussion Papers 2089, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).