Report NEP-PUB-2006-04-29This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Hatice Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo, 2006. "Is the Value Added Tax Naturally Progressive?," Working Papers 1059, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Selim, Sheikh, 2006. "Revisiting the Capital Tax Ambiguity Result," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/20, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Feb 2010.
- António Afonso & Vítor Gaspar, 2006. "Excess burden and the cost of inefficiency in public services provision," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/05, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Hanming Fang & Peter Norman, 2003. "Optimal Provision of Multiple Excludable Public Goods," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1441R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Apr 2006.
- Xavier Labandeira & Alberto Gago & Fidel Picos & Miguel Rodríguez, 2006. "Taxing Tourism in Spain: Results and Recommendations," Working Papers 2006.40, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Byron F. Lutz, 2006. "Taxation with representation: intergovernmental grants in a plebiscite democracy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-06, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Haufler, Andreas & Klemm, Alexander & Schejederup, Guttorm, 2006. "Economic integration and redistribuitive taxation," Discussion Papers in Economics 912, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- András Simonovits, 2006. "Social Security Reform in the US: Lessons from Hungary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0602, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, revised 24 Apr 2006.
- Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2006. "Public versus Private Provision of Public Goods," Occidental Economics Working Papers 2, Occidental College, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2006.
- M. Baldini & L. Lambertini, 2002. "Profit Taxation and Capital Accumulation in Dynamic Oligopoly Models," Working Papers 435, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- D. Lanzi & F. Delbono, 2002. "Optimal Participation Income and Negative Income Tax in Poverty Alleviation Programs," Working Papers 451, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Hasret Benar & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2006. "The Economics of Casino Taxation," Working Papers 1057, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hasret Benar & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2006. "Regulation and Taxation of Casinos under State-Monopoly, Private Monopoly and Casino Association Regimes," Working Papers 1056, Queen's University, Department of Economics.