Market Performance Implications of the Transfer Price Rule
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stephen Martin & Jan Vandekerckhove, 2013. "Market Performance Implications of the Transfer Price Rule," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 466-487, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Martin, 2009. "Microfoundations for the Linear Demand Product Differentiation Model, with Applications," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1221, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsprice squeeze; transfer price rule; vertical relations; an- titrust;
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- L44 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Antitrust Policy and Public Enterprise, Nonprofit Institutions, and Professional Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pur:prukra:1238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Krannert PHD) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/kspurus.html .