Microfoundations for the Linear Demand Product Differentiation Model, with Applications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belleflamme, Paul & Toulemonde, Eric, 2016.
"Who benefits from increased competition among sellers on B2C platforms?,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 741-751.
- BELLEFLAMME, Paul & TOULEMONDE, Eric, 2016. "Who Benefits from Increased Competition Among Sellers on B2C Platforms?," CORE Discussion Papers 2016031, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Friebel, Guido & Raith, Michael, 2016. "Managers, Training, and Internal Labor Markets," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145666, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Koichi Kagitani & Takao Ohkawa & Makoto Okamura, 2016. "Does the Excess Entry Theorem Hold in a Differentiated Oligopoly?," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 84(3), pages 340-362, June.
- Stephen Martin & Jan Vandekerckhove, 2013.
"Market Performance Implications of the Transfer Price Rule,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 466-487, October.
- Stephen Martin & Jan Vandekerckhove, 2010. "Market Performance Implications of the Transfer Price Rule," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1238, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Raúl Bajo-Buenestado & Dodge Cahan, 2015. "Unification of Oligopolistic Markets for a Homogeneous Good in the Presence of an Antitrust Commission," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 239-256, September.
- Fabrizi, Simona & Lippert, Steffen & Puppe, Clemens & Rosenkranz, Stephanie, 2016. "Manufacturer suggested retail prices, loss aversion and competition," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 141-153.
More about this item
Keywordsproduct differentiation; micro foundations; oligopoly; Cournot; endogenous sunk cost;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pur:prukra:1221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Krannert PHD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/kspurus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.