Accumulation And Distribution Of Human Capital: The Interaction Between Individual And Aggregate Variables
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Apr 1999|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://economia.uniparthenope.it/ise/sito/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roland Benabou, 1996.
"Inequality and Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
5658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benabou, Roland, 1996. "Heterogeneity, Stratification, and Growth: Macroeconomic Implications of Community Structure and School Finance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 584-609, June.
- Galor, Oded & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1997.
" The Distribution of Human Capital and Economic Growth,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 93-124, March.
- Galor, O. & Tsiddon, D., 1996. "The Distribution of Human Capital and Economic Growth," Papers 18-96, Tel Aviv - the Sackler Institute of Economic Studies.
- Oded Galor & Joseph Zeira, 2013.
"Income Distribution and Macroeconomics,"
2013-12, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Acemoglu, Daron, 1997.
" Matching, Heterogeneity, and the Evolution of Income Distribution,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 61-92, March.
- Acemoglu, Daron, 1996. "Matching, Heterogeneity and the Evolution of Income Distribution," CEPR Discussion Papers 1345, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daron Acemoglu, 1995. "Matching, Heterogeneity and the Evolution of Income Distribution," Working papers 95-25, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Atkinson, A-B, 1996.
"Bringing Income Distribution in from the Cold,"
117, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- repec:tpr:qjecon:v:104:y:1989:i:3:p:565-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark Gradstein & Moshe Justman, .
"Democratic Choice of an Education System: Implications for Growth and Income Distribution,"
CARESS Working Papres
97-05, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Gradstein, Mark & Justman, Moshe, 1997. " Democratic Choice of an Education System: Implications for Growth and Income Distribution," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 169-83, July.
- In-Koo Cho & David M. Kreps, 1997.
"Signaling Games and Stable Equilibria,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
896, David K. Levine.
- David Card & Alan Krueger, 1996.
"Labor Market Effects of School Quality: Theory and Evidence,"
736, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- David Card & Alan B. Krueger, 1996. "Labor Market Effects of School Quality: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 5450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cho, In-Koo & Sobel, Joel, 1990. "Strategic stability and uniqueness in signaling games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 381-413, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prt:wpaper:3_1999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonietta Milano)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Antonietta Milano to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.