Human Capital, Employment and Bargaining
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 2007. "Comparison Wage in Trade Union Decision Making," MPRA Paper 46287, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonis Adam & Thomas Moutos, 2009. "Pension Funding In A Unionized Economy," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 56(2), pages 213-231, May.
- FitzRoy, Felix R. & Funke, Michael & Nolan, Michael A., 2002. "Working time, taxation and unemployment in general equilibrium," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 333-344, June.
- Thomas Moutos, 2006. "Technological Change, Inequality And Work Sharing," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 53(3), pages 305-318, July.
- Stuart Glosser & Lonnie Golden, 2005. "Is labour becoming more or less flexible? Changing dynamic behaviour and asymmetries of labour input in US manufacturing," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 535-557, July.
- Margarita Katsimi, 2008. "Training, Job Security And Incentive Wages," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 55(1), pages 67-78, February.
- Antonis Adam & Thomas Moutos, 2014.
"Industry-level labour demand elasticities across the Eurozone: will there be any gain after the pain of internal devaluation?,"
185, Bank of Greece.
- Antonis Adam & Thomas Moutos, 2014. "Industry-Level Labour Demand Elasticities Across the Eurozone: Will There Be Any Gain After the Pain of Internal Devaluation?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4858, CESifo Group Munich.
- Goerke, Laszlo, 1997. "Taxes in an open shop trade union model," Discussion Papers, Series II 346, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Chun-chieh Huang & Ching-chong Lai & Juin-jen Chang, 2004. "Working Hours Reduction and Endogenous Growth," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 04-A006, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Hart, Robert A., 2008. "Piece work pay and hourly pay over the cycle," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 1006-1022, October.
- Giuseppe Croce, "undated". "Tax-benefits policies jointly run by the social partners: Labour market implications of the Bipartite Sectoral Funds," Working Papers 173, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Giuseppe Croce, 2005. "A model of training policies in an imperfectly competitive labour market," Working Papers 90, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:34:i:1:p:28-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yasuo Nakanishi, 2001. "Dynamic labour demand using error correction model," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(6), pages 783-790.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521061032. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.