Dynamic Multi-Sector CGE Modeling -- Reply to Assmann and Hogrefe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wendner, Ronald & Farmer, Karl, 2009. "Dynamic multi-sector CGE modeling: Reply to Aßmann and Hogrefe," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 76-77, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Farmer, Karl & Wendner, Ronald, 2004.
"Dynamic multi-sector CGE modeling and the specification of capital,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 469-492, December.
- FARMER Karl & WENDNER Ronald, "undated". "Dynamic Multi-Sector CGE Modelling and the Specification of Capital," EcoMod2003 330700051, EcoMod.
More about this item
Keywordsheterogeneous capital; multi-sector CGE; investment aggregation; overlapping generations;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .