Player splitting, players merging, the Shapley set value and the Harsanyi set value
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lehrer, E, 1988. "An Axiomatization of the Banzhaf Value," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 17(2), pages 89-99.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:01:y:1999:i:03n04:n:s0219198999000220 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hart, Sergiu & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "Potential, Value, and Consistency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 589-614, May.
- Besner, Manfred, 2017. "Axiomatizations of the proportional Shapley value," MPRA Paper 82990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre Dehez, 2011. "Allocation of fixed costs: characterization of the (dual) weighted Shapley value," Working Papers of BETA 2011-03, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Radzik, Tadeusz, 2012. "A new look at the role of players’ weights in the weighted Shapley value," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 407-416.
- Besner, Manfred, 2018. "Proportional Shapley levels values," MPRA Paper 87120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:joares:v:19:y:1981:i:2:p:299-312 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:13:y:2011:i:02:n:s0219198911002915 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean Derks & Hans Haller & Hans Peters, 2000. "The selectope for cooperative games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 29(1), pages 23-38.
- Nowak, A.S. & Radzik, T., 1995. "On axiomatizations of the weighted Shapley values," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 389-405.
- DEHEZ, Pierre, 2011. "Allocation of fixed costs: characterization of the (dual) weighted Shapley value," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2405, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
KeywordsCost allocation · Profit distribution · Player splitting · Players merging · Shapley set value · Harsanyi set value;
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:87125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.