Proportional Shapley levels values
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gómez-Rúa, María & Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2010.
"The axiomatic approach to three values in games with coalition structure,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 795-806, December.
- Gómez-Rúa, María & Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2008. "The axiomatic approach to three values in games with coalition structure," MPRA Paper 8904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank Huettner, 2015. "A proportional value for cooperative games with a coalition structure," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 78(2), pages 273-287, February.
- Winter, Eyal, 1989. "A Value for Cooperative Games with Levels Structure of Cooperation," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 18(2), pages 227-240.
- Béal, Sylvain & Ferrières, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe, 2018.
"The proportional Shapley value and applications,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 93-112.
- Sylvain Béal & Sylvain Ferrières & Éric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2017. "The proportional Shapley value and applications," Post-Print halshs-01644830, HAL.
- Sylvain Béal & Sylvain Ferrières & Éric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2018. "The proportional Shapley value and applications," Post-Print halshs-01612092, HAL.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:01:y:1999:i:03n04:n:s0219198999000220 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tijs, Stef H. & Driessen, Theo S. H., 1986. "Extensions of solution concepts by means of multiplicative [var epsilon]-tax games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 9-20, August.
- Besner, Manfred, 2017. "Axiomatizations of the proportional Shapley value," MPRA Paper 82990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calvo, Emilio & Javier Lasaga, J. & Winter, Eyal, 1996. "The principle of balanced contributions and hierarchies of cooperation," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 171-182, June.
- María Gómez-Rúa & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2011.
"Balanced per capita contributions and level structure of cooperation,"
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 19(1), pages 167-176, July.
- Gómez-Rúa, María & Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2008. "Balanced per capita contributions and levels structure of cooperation," MPRA Paper 8208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:joares:v:19:y:1981:i:2:p:299-312 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tijs, S.H. & Driessen, T.S.H., 1986. "Extensions of solution concepts by means of multiplicative å-games," Other publications TiSEM cfc61277-a471-446d-b8f0-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Besner, Manfred, 2018. "Player splitting, players merging, the Shapley set value and the Harsanyi set value," MPRA Paper 87125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCooperative game · Level structure · (Proportional) Shapley (levels) value · Proportionality · Component substitution · Dividends;
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:87120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.