Convergence Model of Governance: A Case Study of the Local Government System of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Syed Akhter Hussain Shah & Mahmood Khalid & tariq shah, 2006. "Convergence Model of Governance: A Case Study of the Local Government System of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 855-871.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F & Jensen, Michael C, 1983. "Separation of Ownership and Control," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 301-325, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shah, Syed Akhter Hussain & Shah, Tariq & Ahmad, Eatzaz, 2011. "Equilibrium in Economic Development A Perspective of Social Capital," MPRA Paper 59294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tariq Shah & Syed Akhter Hussain Shah & Eatzaz Ahmed, 2010. "Algebraic Representation of Social Capital Matrix," PIDE-Working Papers 2010:61, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Syed Akther Hussain Shah & Tariq Shah & Mahmood Khalid, 2015. "Employment Strategy and Equitable Growth - A Social Capital Perspective for KPK," PIDE-Working Papers 2015:120, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
More about this item
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8690. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .