Algebraic Representation of Social Capital Matrix
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Bjornskov, 2003. "The Happy Few: Cross--Country Evidence on Social Capital and Life Satisfaction," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(1), pages 3-16, February.
- John Harriss & Paolo De Renzio, 1997. "POLICY ARENA: 'Missing link' or analytically missing?: The concept of social capital. Edited by John Harriss. An introductory bibliographic essay," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., pages 919-937.
- Syed Akhter Hussain Shah & Mahmood Khalid & tariq shah, 2006.
"Convergence Model of Governance: A Case Study of the Local Government System of Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 855-871.
- Shah, Syed Akhter Hussain & Khalid, Mahmood & Shah, Tariq, 2006. "Convergence Model of Governance: A Case Study of the Local Government System of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 8690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emery N. Castle, 2003. "The Social Capital Paradigm: Bridging across Disciplines—An Overview," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1208-1210.
- Joel Sobel, 2002. "Can We Trust Social Capital?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 139-154.
- James P. Johnson & M. Audrey Korsgaard & Harry J. Sapienza, 2002. "Abstract," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(12), pages 1141-1160, December.
- Dora L. Costa & Matthew E. Kahn, 2003. "Understanding the American Decline in Social Capital, 1952--1998," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(1), pages 17-46, February.
- Lindon J. Robison & Jan L. Flora, 2003. "The Social Capital Paradigm: Bridging across Disciplines," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1187-1193.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shah, Syed Akhter Hussain & Shah, Tariq & Ahmad, Eatzaz, 2011. "Equilibrium in Economic Development A Perspective of Social Capital," MPRA Paper 59294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shah, Syed Akhter Hussain & Shah, Tari shah & Ahmed, Eatzaz, 2011. "Top-Down Approach for the Social Capital Development," MPRA Paper 59293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Capital (Matrix); Linear Space; Interactive Systems; Boolean Algebra;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:microe:22724. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .