Economics of Information Biasing: A Unified Economic Theory That Leads to New Sustainability Concepts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 1995.
"Globalization and the Inequality of Nations,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 857-880.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J, 1994. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," CEPR Discussion Papers 1015, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J., 1995. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," Working Paper Series 430, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 1995. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," NBER Working Papers 5098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Monowaruz Zaman, 2012. "Greenhouse care economics: a solution to the capitalist's dilemma," International Journal of Green Economics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(2), pages 189-204.
- North, Douglass C, 1994. "Economic Performance through Time," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 359-368, June.
- Yeager, Timothy J. & Yeager, Fred C. & Harshman, Ellen, 2007. "The Financial Services Modernization Act: Evolution or Revolution?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 313-339.
- repec:hhs:iuiwop:430 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zaman, Md Monowaruz, 2008. "Welfare dynamics based on a new concept of inefficient equilibrium," MPRA Paper 11303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edmund S. Phelps, 1968. "Money-Wage Dynamics and Labor-Market Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 678-678.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory; General Equilibrium; Biased Equilibrium; Neoclassical Economics; Institutional Economics; Information Economics;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- P10 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:86527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .