Economics of Information Biasing: A Unified Economic Theory That Leads to New Sustainability Concepts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 1995.
"Globalization and the Inequality of Nations,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 857-880.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J, 1994. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," CEPR Discussion Papers 1015, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J., 1995. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," Working Paper Series 430, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 1995. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," NBER Working Papers 5098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Monowaruz Zaman, 2012. "Greenhouse care economics: a solution to the capitalist's dilemma," International Journal of Green Economics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(2), pages 189-204.
- North, Douglass C, 1994. "Economic Performance through Time," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 359-368, June.
- Yeager, Timothy J. & Yeager, Fred C. & Harshman, Ellen, 2007. "The Financial Services Modernization Act: Evolution or Revolution?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 313-339.
- repec:hhs:iuiwop:430 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edmund S. Phelps, 1968. "Money-Wage Dynamics and Labor-Market Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 678-678.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory; General Equilibrium; Biased Equilibrium; Neoclassical Economics; Institutional Economics; Information Economics;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- P10 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:86527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.