Толерантность, Сотрудничество И Экономический Рост
[Tolerance, collaboration and economic growth]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stelios H Zanakis & William Newburry & Vasyl Taras, 2016. "Global Social Tolerance Index and multi-method country rankings sensitivity," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(4), pages 480-497, May.
- Niclas Berggren & Mikael Elinder, 2012.
"Is tolerance good or bad for growth?,"
Springer, vol. 150(1), pages 283-308, January.
- Berggren, Niclas & Elinder, Mikael, 2010. "Is tolerance good or bad for growth?," Working Paper Series 2010:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Berggren, Niclas & Elinder, Mikael, 2010. "Is Tolerance Good or Bad for Growth?," Working Paper Series 846, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Berggren, Niclas & Elinder, Mikael, 2010. "Is tolerance good or bad for growth?," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2010:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Berggren, Niclas & Elinder, Mikael, 2010. "Is Tolerance Good or Bad for Growth?," Ratio Working Papers 155, The Ratio Institute.
- Haifeng Qian, 2013. "Diversity Versus Tolerance: The Social Drivers of Innovation and Entrepreneurship in US Cities," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 50(13), pages 2718-2735, October.
More about this item
Keywordstolerance; pluralism; collaboration; trust; inequality; corporatism; innovation;
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:81277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.